- 4 oz shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 cilantro sprigs (leaves removed from stem and chopped)
- 1 lime cut in half (1/2 for seasoning shrimp) (1/2 for extra flavor after cooking – optional)
- 1/2 cup spiraled butternut squash (Certain health conscience grocery stores carry the squash already spiraled or shredded)
- Handful of spinach
- 2.5 Tbs Olive oil for cooking
- Pink sea salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Season shrimp with a little salt, pepper, and lime juice. (set aside)
- Add 1 Tbs of olive oil to skillet sautee garlic until softened.
- Add squash and sautee until tender.
- Add spinach and cook until tender.
- In separate skillet sautee shrimp until cooked.
- Add cilantro to shrimp in skillet and toss around until well coated.
- Plate the squash and spinach mixture.
- Place shrimp on top.
- Serve while hot.
- Bon Appetite.
2 Protein Units
1.5 Fat Units
1 Carbohydrate Unit
AlignLife Greenville East