- 1 Medium size zucchini
- 1 Green onion stalk
- 1 large cage free egg
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil for frying (you can also use coconut oil)
- Grate zucchini into a small bowl.
- Finely chop green onion and mix with the zucchini.
- Combine egg into the bowl and mix thoroughly adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon three mounds of the zucchini mixture into pan and fry until lightly browned, pressing down to flatten.
- Flip and repeat.
1 Protein Units
2.5 Fat Units
0 Carbohydrate Units